출판부 매거진 발간 공고
From: Chairman, Publications Committee, Korean American Presbyterian Church
Recipient: Presbytery/ Local church pastor
Subject: General Assembly magazine publication
May the grace and peace of the Holy Trinity be upon all the presbyteries and branch churches of the Korean American Presbyterian Church (KAPC). At the 47th General Assembly, we were granted permission to produce the General Assembly Magazine twice a year as a project of the Publications Committee. After expressing our opinions through the 1st Publications Committee meeting, we agreed to have a tentative [Magazine Team] within the Publications Committee for the smooth production of the magazine. We would like to recommend and gather ministers and church workers who have the ability and talent to produce the magazine. We would like to ask each presbytery to participate and help in the production of the magazine, and we would like to request manuscripts for the publication of the magazine.
- Outline -
I. KAPC General Assembly Magazine Information
1. Name of the magazine: It was decided at the Publications Committee meeting that it will be decided through a contest next time.
2. Contents of the magazine: Reformed-based faith essays, testimonies, poems, and mission field introductions (in the case of mission fields) are welcomed, as well as works that can be easily read by all church members.
3. Who: Anyone who is a member of KAPC
4. Timeframe: Anytime is welcome, but early submissions are more appreciated.
II. Magazine Team Recommendations and manuscripts should be sent to the Publications Committee.
1. Publications Committee Chairman: Rev. Christopher Young Jin Lee, (847) 845-9007
2. Secretary: Ki-Sung Son, (703) 725-6468
Moderator, General Assembly: Rev. Seoung Kook Kim
Stated Clerk, General Assembly: Rev. Jinsang Yoo (seal omitted)
Chairman of Publications Committee: Rev. Christopher Y. Lee
Secretary of Publications Committee: Rev. Ki-Sung Son (seal omitted)